High Performance EPDM Roofing From DuoPly
- DuoPly™ EPDM membrane is comprised of a EPDM laminated to polyester reinforcement layer.
- Improved tear resistance, 180% greater than comparable non-fleece reinforced flat roof membranes.
- Provides 40% greater puncture resistance than comparable non-fleece reinforced roofing membranes
- Allows old flat roof repair without removal
- Adheres to almost all flat roofing substrates
- A full range of components and details for a complete watertight, flat roof system.
- Less roofing material to load onto the roof, finished installation of under 2 kg/m²
- Fast and reliable installation and no open flames on the roof.
- External fleece reinforcement creates a very thick 2.54mm sheet
- 34% fewer seams than Modified Bitumen with DuoPly™ 1.52m wide EPDM Roofing membrane
- Ideal for repair, renewal or new build
The polyester lining acts as a cushioning layer which prevents abrasion problems and keeps small imperfections or ridges from coming in contact with the membrane. Specifically designed for use over minor imperfections, splits or ridges that may have formed in the existing roof system. The tough fleece reinforcement on DuoPly™ provides excellent protection for the roofing membrane even on rough substrates.
DuoPly™ 1.5m wide EPDM flat roofing membranes are suitable for any construction. The 1.5m wide rolls giving fewer seams and faster installation than traditional felt roofs and are more convenient to store, handle and manoeuvre than larger single ply systems, but the size is just one of the many benefits you will find by using DuoPly™ waterproofing systems.
DuoPly™ flat roofing systems come with a host of adhesives, pressure-sensitive and pre-fabricated accessories that increase installation speed, saving contractors both time and money. These innovative accessories are easy to install and have a proven history in the worldwide roofing market